Update as of May 12, 2017: Please note that this listing is part of the final sale of all Carbaryl/SEVIN based products as they have been banned in Canada. Our stock levels are very low and as of today we have less than 90 bottles of the GrubOut 500mL concentrate bottles left in stock. As a clearance product, while GrubOut is not eligible for any quantity discounts, no limit is placed on how much a single purchaser can buy until we are fully sold out.
To view other exact replacement products (also subject to the ban), please go to the Grub Treatments section of our website under the Products tab on the main menu to view the SEVIN (500mL concentrate) and AntOut (1L Attach and Spray concentrate) listings or follow the links below:
SEVIN 500mL concentrate listing:
AntOut 1L Attach and Spray concentrate listing:
- Most effective grub killer for the Canadian market.
- Highly effective against surface as well as sub-surface insects.
- Delivers near- 100% results compared to other less effective means such as nematodes.
- You may be required by your local authorities/ to obtain a permit to spray once you receive the product from us.
- The product provides for excellent control of grubs, ants, chinch bugs, sod webworms, earwigs, and many other lawn insects (such as European Chafe Fly, Leatherjackets, etc)
- Water based formula - will pass through thatch to soil better than solvent-based products
- For best results with grubs, apply in late July, early August and water into soil
- This is the strongest concentration available for GrubOut (500mL concentrate) and you would require a sprayer to mix this product to make the ready to spray mix. A brochure containing the mixing instructions is included inside the box and instructions are also provided on the side of the box on how to use, mix and store the product safely.
- Coverage: While different formulations will be needed for different insects being targeted with the product, this concentrate gives 119 square meters of coverage for grubs (based on recommended mixing amount and blanket spraying of turf)